Saturday, October 13, 2012

What's the Story McCoy #3

What's the Story McCoy is inspired by IMM, STS and My Reading Pile

Hey All! Here's my story this week,

I read three amazing books this week, Scarlet by Melissa Meyer, Touch of Death by Kelly Hashway, and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. (I am now moving on to Unravel Me!)

I feel really guilty, I have fallen behind on my reading challenges this month, BUT I plan to rectify this and will have a brand new update next weekend!

I have A LOT of goodies and tour stops coming up this week. Be sure to stop by and enter some giveaways!

Look for an ARC Review of Breathe by Sarah Crossan as well.

Here I the goodies I got, for review, this passed week:
Touch of Death (ARC) by Kelly Hashway Spencer Hill Press - Jan/13.
Everbound (Brodi Ashton) by Brodi Ashton Balzer and Bray - Jan/13.

That's my story this week, thanks to Spencer Hill and HarperCollins Canada for making it extra special!

What's your story?

Happy Reading!!!

9 comments:

  1. AHHH Everbound! Lucky <3 I can't wait until that one's out!
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I like the sound of Touch of Death.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My ARC of Touch of Death still hasn't arrived :( Everbound has a gorgeous cover. Enjoy!
    Ivana @ Willing to See Less

    ReplyDelete
  4. Touch of Death sounds great!!! I still need to read Everneath!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week. I loved Everneath so I can't wait to read Everbound. Happy reading!

    Here’s my Stacking The Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! You got quite the haul yourself, I'm soooo jealous! :)

      Delete