ETA: There have been a few changes made to this page as of January 2013!
Happy New Year!
Thank you so much for you interest in having your work reviewed on my blog.
I love discovering new authors and their work, however, due to schedule restrictions, I'm now only able to respond to Indie review requests that I can accept.
Please be sure to read my Review Policy carefully before contacting me at email@example.com for a possible review.
- I'm more than happy to review books for published and unpublished authors but am now only able to except books in the following two forms: physical ARC or finished copy and epub.
- I generally will only review books that I have an interest in, that said these are my top genres: YA, Paranormal Romance, New Adult and Urban Fantasy. Please note: I only review books that have elements of romance within them.
- I always deliver fair and honest reviews, that said, I don't love every book I receive for review, in this case, I will give you the option to Spotlight or do a Guest Post. I like to focus on the positives of a book, rather than the negatives.
- If I agree to review a book, I promise to finish it and post a review.
- Unless given a specified date, I read and review requested books within a week of their release date.
- I'm happy to participate in blog tours and do except e-ARCs in epub form.
- If requested, I can also do giveaways and interviews, as well.
PLEASE READ THIS LIST CAREFULLY, I DON'T WANT YOU TO MISS OUT ON A POSSIBLE PRIZE!!!
- All entrants must be 13+ years old
- Winners will be announced via blog post (so please make sure you check back to see if you've won)
- Winners will be asked to (through blog post) to contact me via email- Winners have 48 hours to respond before new winner is chosen
- It is the winner's responsibility to email me, once they have been announced on the blog!!!
- Mailing address is only required if you win (please don't leave your emails in comments section so as to avoid spamming on you :))
- Any personal information submitted for contests will be deleted once you recieve your prize.
- I am not responsable for any lost or broken prizes once they have been mailed out to the winner.
- Once you've received your prize please email me, I like to make sure that these prizes reach their winners.
- I understand that you want your prize as soon as possible, unfortunately circumstances beyond my control arise. So please allow 4-6 weeks for your prize to reach you. If you have not heard anything from me within two-four weeks after winning, please feel free to email me to check in and see what the status of your prize is! :)
Thank you for visiting this page! :)