Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

This week's pick is a no brainer, I adore Kim and her writing and am super excited for her next Teen series. Loving the new cover!
Release Date: January 1st/13.
Publisher: Scholastic
A haunted house, a buried mystery, and a very angry ghost make this one unforgettable thriller.

Jade loves the house she's just moved into with her family. She doesn't even mind being the new girl at the high school: It's a fresh start, and there's that one guy with the dreamy blue eyes. . . .But then things begin happening. Strange, otherworldly things.Jade's little brother claims to see a glimmering girl in his room. Jade's jewelry gets moved around, as if by an invisible hand. Kids at school whisper behind her back like they know something she doesn't.Soon, Jade must face an impossible fact: that her perfect house . . . is haunted.Haunted by a ghost who's seeking not just vengeance, but the truth. The ghost of a girl who ruled Jade's school -- until her untimely death last year. It's up to Jade to put the pieces together before her own life is at stake. As Jade investigates the mystery, she discovers that her new friends in town have more than a few deep, dark secrets.But is one of them a murderer?

What are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!!!

12 comments:

  1. Love ghost mysteries! Very creepy and intriguing!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... sounds freaky! How much fun will this one be??

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. That could definitely be interesting and creepy. :) I haven't seen it around, so thanks for sharing. Have a great day!

    My WoW,
    Kathy Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this one before now! thank-you for sharing, it sounds great.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds very interesting and I hadn't heard about it before so thank you for bringing it to my attention! If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds awfully familiar but the cover is different... It sounds pretty good though and I just might give it a try when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds intriguing, good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-gilded-wings-angel.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this on another blog and it looks AWESOME. Great pick! I really need to get a copy! :D
    Stop by MY WOW?
    <3 Inky@ Book Haven Extraordinaire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one....but I really like the sound of it! Especially the ghost part....adding to my TBR list! Thanks for sharing! :D

    My WoW post!

    New Follower! :)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this but it looks creepy & fun! I really hope you love it when it comes out & thanks for sharing :)

    New GFC Follower!

    Here's my WoW post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete