Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

This week's pick leaves me with a feeling of nostalgia. I still remember calling up all my local chapters the day of My Soul to Take was released, requesting to put a copy on hold. It was HarlequinTEEN's first release and the beginning of a long love affair with all of this publisher's work. (I even had the amazing opportunity to intern for a Summer for the TEEN imprint). And it all started with the release of Vincent's first YA book.

Sigh, Kaylee, Nash, Tod I'm going to miss you all SO MUCH! Sabine- not so much haha

I'm sorry I have no synopsis for this book but I've linked back to Goodreads so you can get a feel for Vincent's Soul Screamers series

Release Date: March 19th/12.
Publisher: HarlequinTEEN
Synopsis: N/A

That's my pick this week! What titles are you waiting on?

Happy Reading!!!

16 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this but so SAD is is the last one!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Tod and Kaylee get a nice happy ending!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! O it's going to be so bittersweet! :)

      Delete
  2. I need to catch up with this series because everyone love it! Great pick. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm both excited and sad about this book. I love this series, but I don't want to see it end! Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any Rachel Vincent except for Stray which I did not fall for really. Might give the Soul Screamers a shot though!
    My WoW
    Addie @ READioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of this series or by the author but it does look interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series though it looks interesting. I might have to check it out. =)

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this series. I didn't realise # 7 details had been released. I shall plop onto my TBR pile. Thanks for sharing:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series before, but I love books with pretty dresses on the cover!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am probably an anomaly amongst most YA book bloggers, but I haven't read this series as of yet. I do have the first two books, though! Someday... Nice pick! :-)

    My WoW Post

    Marla @ Starting the Next Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous cover! I'll have to take a look!

    Christina @ Ensconced in YA
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. An eye-catching cover, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cover. This looks like an awesome series. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to die when this book comes out! I can't even express how excited and sad I am going to be when I get my hand on this book! I hope rachel ends it with a happy ending but you'll never know

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pick! This is one of my favorite series and is on my WL!!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not that far into the series yet! I've read the first two or three books and I would love to continue the series soon because the books were pretty good. I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete