Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: The Elite by Kiera Cass

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEQUEL!!! I WANT IT, I NEED IT! PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT! haha, but seriously look at that cover, I'm not sure which one is prettier, o who cares, I don't have to decide, right?

The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass
Release Date: April 23rd/12.
Publisher: HarperTeen
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
The hotly-anticipated sequel to the New York Times bestsellerThe Selection.

Thirty-five girls came to the palace to compete in the Selection. All but six have been sent home. And only one will get to marry Prince Maxon and be crowned princess of Illea.

America still isn’t sure where her heart lies. When she’s with Maxon, she’s swept up in their new and breathless romance, and can’t dream of being with anyone else. But whenever she sees Aspen standing guard around the palace, and is overcome with memories of the life they planned to share. With the group narrowed down to the Elite, the other girls are even more determined to win Maxon over—and time is running out for America to decide.

Just when America is sure she’s made her choice, a devastating loss makes her question everything again. And while she’s struggling to imagine her future, the violent rebels that are determined to overthrow the monarchy are growing stronger and their plans could destroy her chance at any kind of happy ending.

What titles are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!!!


19 comments:

  1. I can see this one is going to be popular this week! I haven't read the prior book so still undecided if I'll read them both, thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you'd like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this one is definitely going to be the SELECTION of the week..haha get it? oh boy..
    ------
    Giselle from Book Nerd Canada
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell this one is going to be popular this week! I still have to read The Selection but at least this one doesn't come out for awhile. Great pick though!

    Come check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Yes, Yes. This seems to be popular this week and you can definitely add me to the readers anxious to dive in head first. I totally loved the Selection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing a lot of this one around this week! Hoping I can catch up and read The Selection before then.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read The Selection as yet but hope to sometime soon.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never did read the first book of this series, but my goodness they have gorgeous covers! Nice pick. Hayley.

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is gorgeous! I wasn't too big of a fan of the first one. I skipped lots of parts but I still want to grab this one from the library and see how it goes. I love Aspen but seem to be in the minority. Maxon gets on my nerves.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. This cover is really nice but I like first one more. I mean blue is my fave color! Great pick and I hope that the book will be great.

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't rad the first one, not sure if I will but the covers are lovely.

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these covers. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab pick, seems to be a popular choice this week.

    Check out our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many people are choosing this book as their wow. Great pick. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pick. This cover is just as beautiful as the first one. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. A popular choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-owlet-by-emma.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seen this one on a few WoWs today thanks for sharing. My WOW .... http://sonythebooklover.com/2012/10/waiting-on-wednesday-76/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome pick!! :D

    Here's my WoW :D New follower via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a popular pick this week. But I LOVED The Selection and can't wait for this one!

    This book is at the very top of my WL! I loved The Selection and can't wait to read this!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  19. Second time I see this one. I hadn't head of it before today but I'm going to add it on my to-read list. Thanks for sharing. It sounds amazing!
    Come check out my WOW post

    ReplyDelete