Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett


Happy Tuesday!!! This week's teaser is brought to you from Mindee Arnett's upcoming YA debut, The Nightmare Affair, slated to hit shelves in early March from Tor Teen.

Enjoy!!!

Trying to ignore the more interesting bits of that naked body, I reached over and gently took hold of the guy's arm. One soft tug and he rolled over. When I saw his face, I almost cried out in alarm.
Eli Booker.

The Nightmare Affair, p. 9 from ARC

Happy Reading!!!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my....a naked guy. LOL. I must know more. Love the teaser and the cover. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wondering -- is it a dead body? or just a naked body? And why did she almost cry out? Regardless, it's a great teaser.
    My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll just have to read to find out Sandy.... :)

      Delete
  3. Naked body? I wonder who it was. Thanks for sharing!

    My TT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that sounds good!!

    Here's mine:
    http://mrscaptkirk51.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesdays-oct9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you certainly caught our attention with the word 'naked'! Sounds like she knows him..
    Here's my teaser: I love Dan Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL well I'm glad you're standing to attention :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds intriguing and must know more, great teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-owlet-by-emma-michaels.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great teaser. And I love the cover of the cover! Great blog too. :) I'm a new follower. My new teaser is at:

    http://onemagicbeanbuyer.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-and-revisions.html

    P.S. Are you aware your word verification is on? I just thought I'd let you know, cause it makes it more difficult to leave a comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tamara! Thanks for following, your comment put a huge smile on my face :)

      Delete