Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years Resolutions!

1: GET ORGANIZED!!! (I feel as though I'm running the risk of being the next patient on HOARDERS) sadly I wish I were joking.

2: GET HEALTHY!!! I need to eat better and exercise, I want to look hot in my bridesmaids dress this summer :)

3: BE A BETTER BLOGGER!!! First off to EVERY blogger and follower out there that blogs everyday on a regular basis- I bow down to you, because I know it's not easy and you guys are the reason I'm striving to have more consistent posts on my blog. To be perfectly honest, I have so many books that I read and want to review, but then I get nervous that my review won't do the title justice, but with that said you can't grow as a blogger if you don't try, right? 


A few notes for followers/readers of this blog, I plan to update the blog over the next couple of months to make it more user friendly and they're will be a routine for this book blog, schedule as follows:

Mondays & Fridays - ARC Review days 1st ARC Review of 2012, is coming this Friday Jan. 6th
Upcoming Reviews:
A Million Suns - Beth Revis
The Butterfly Clues - Kate Ellison
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Goddess Interrupted - Aimee Carter
Perception - Kim Harrington
Pushing the Limits - Katie McGarry
(And many many more!!!)

Wednesdays - WOW meme
Saturdays - IMM meme

There will be the random post/giveaway here or there so be on the look out for those :)


GIVEAWAY NEWS!!! Important: If you've won a prize from this blog in the last few months but have not received your prize, do not worry they are now on there way to you. I apologize for the wait and thank you for your patience :). 

For the 100 Follower Giveaway I wanted to ask those two winners (see contest page)  to please contact me at hgillis15(AT)gmail(DOT)com, so you can give the list of books you'd like to have. You have until this Friday to claim your prizes, if I don't from you by then I will draw a new name on the Saturday (7th)

That's all for now HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

and 

HAPPY READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment