Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox #13 FIRST IMM OF 2012



Wow so it's been a while since I've posted an IMM, but here's my first IMM of 2012! :)

I purchased: (there was a sale and it was associate weekend so I got additional discounts! I live for associate weekend haha)

Deadly Little Games - Laurie F. Stolarz
Radiant Shadows - Melissa Marr
A Touch Mortal - Leah Clifford
The Hidden - Jessica Verday
Elixir - Hillary Duff
Devoted - Hillary Duff
Cinder - Marissa Meyer
Under the Never Sky - Veronica Rossi
Dark Inside - Jenna Roberts
Passion - Lauren Kate
What the Dog Saw - Malcolm Gladwell
L.A. Candy - Lauren Conrad
Sweet Little Lies - Lauren Conrad
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Seth Smith
Vesper - Jeff Sampson
Love Bites - Ellen Schreiber
Sugar and Spice - Lauren Conrad
The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
The Other Girl - Sarah Miller
Dark Heart Forever - Lee Monroe
Eve - Anna Carey
Torment - Lauren Kate
Shadowspell - Jenna Black
Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton
Desires of the Dead - Kimberley Derting
Sirensong - Jenna Black
Crescendo - Becca Fitzpatrick
The Alchemy of Forever - Avery Williams
Legend - Marie Lu
Fracture - Megan Miranda

ARCs I got (Special thanks to Angie, Jen and Christen :))
Ripper (Apr/12) - Amy Carol Reeves
Everneath (Jan/12) - Brodi Ashton
Arise (Jun/12) - Tara Hudson

That's all for me this week, what did you get in your mailbox?

Happy Reading!!!

6 comments:

  1. Whoa -- you better get reading!
    Thanks for the mention!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHH Cinder, Eve, Crescendo, Torment!!!! Sooooo many of my fav reads!!! And OMG Everneath AND Arise too?!?!?!? Sooooooooo jelly hehehehe! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That's a lot of books! Hope you enjoy your new books!
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. So. Many. Good. Books!! Cinder, Under the Never Sky, EVERNEATH?! I'm so jealous right now. Amazing mailbox this week!

    Did I say I was jealous?

    Kelly
    In My Mailbox @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! So cool that you got Everneath. I can't wait to read it. I'm curious about Elixir. Happy reading.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word! This mailbox is epic!! And I love Everneath :D

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete