Saturday, February 16, 2013

What's the Story McCoy?

Wow it's been a while, how've you all been?

I received some great titles this past month and only bought 3! That's a new record for me. I've put myself on a bit of a book-buying ban (we'll see how it lasts haha)

Here are the beauties I got this past month:
(From the top)
(ARC) The Elite by Kiera Cass - May '13
(ARC) Better to Wish by Ann M. Martin - May'13
(ARC) Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - Now Available!
(ARC) Pulse by Patrick Carman - Feb'13
(ARC) The Elite by Kiera Cass - May '13
(ARC) Rush by Eve Silver - Jun'13
(FC) Hokey Pokey by Jerry Spinelli - Now Available!

I bought:
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Lust for Life by Jeri Smith-Ready

That's my story this week, special thanks to HarperCollins Canada, Scholastic Canada, Simon and Schuster Canada, HarlequinTEEN, Harcourt, Sourcebooks Fire, Random House Canada, OLA, Audra, Lindsay Cummings and Angie, for making it so freakin epic!

What's your story? 

Happy Reading!!!

4 comments:

  1. The Elite is on my "will have on release day" list. I'm not familiar with most of the other titles mentioned. Though I did get Unravel Me last week. Happy reading :)

    http://theparanormaladdictionbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some amazing books! :) I should also be getting The Elite soon and I'm very excited to read The Eternity Cure. I also got Unravel Me this week. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great haul. I'm dying to read all of these. I hope you enjoy them and get to reading all of them soon.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fantastic haul!You got such amazing looking books!

    I would love to read City of a Thousand Dolls, The Elite, Nobody, Unravel Me and practically every other book on that pile! I hope you enjoy all your wonderful new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete