Thanks so much to Babs Book Bistro and the amazing Kathy at I am a Reader Not a Writer, for hosting another amazing giveaway hop!
This year has been amazing- I got the chance to meet so many amazing bloggers, publishers and authors. I've read so many epic debuts- a lot of which came from self-published authors. 2012 was a great and important year for the Publishing Industry, we saw the emergence of the "New Adult" genre and so many amazing Indie Publishers such as Spencer Hill Press and Entangled Publishing, flourish- I can actually buy an Entangled Publishing book from work now- that's amazing!
I'm so grateful to be a part of this amazing community and can't wait to see where 2013 will take the Industry!
I do have some blogging resolutions though:
1) More reviews! I have a notebook filled with reviews that I have yet to type out and I would love to post at least two reviews each week (I have to keep it realistic :))
2) Not making promises I can't keep - I will no longer post upcoming events unless I know for an absolute fact that they are a sure thing!
3) Need to get my partner in crime online - I have a reviewer for Middle Grade titles and I must get on her to start sending me reviews!
4) Keep blogging fun - I love blogging, but if I haven't posted in a couple days I feel guilty and there's no reason for this because blogging shouldn't be a chore, it's an outlet to share our passion for books and the Industry. So I plan to keep the fun in blogging (I'll have to make sure I keep up my giveaways, right haha)
5) Keep up on my TBR pile - I'm awful for starting a book and than putting it aside to start a new book and so and so forth, it's a terrible habit but I just can't help myself!
6) Bringing Pick of the Month feature back! I love this feature and will have a post on the last day of every month.
7) Fresh Face! I've been wanting to redesign the blog for a while now and I think 2013 will be the year!
That's all for me! What resolutions do you have?
Answer and enter the rafflecopter below to win your choice of a 2013 release! Open Internationally! Good luck to you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ETA: Thanks so much to all you Team Warner and Team Adam fans! I personally can't pick which team I'm on, and congrats to the winner! Please email me (see review policy page) with your mailing information, if I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen!
Check out the other awesome blogs in this hop!