Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Black City by Elizabeth Richards


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

This week's teaser comes from Black City by Elizabeth Richards!

Enjoy!

"Look into my eyes," he says quietly.
I obey. He holds my gaze, staring at me, into me. His black eyes sparkle like stars in the dusky light... they're so pretty... all glittery ... they're making me sleepy. Soon I'm lost in them, sinking, falling, until there is nothing left but him and me.

Black City, p. 142

Happy Reading!!!


3 comments:

  1. Wow!Nice teaser! I really need to read Black City soon!
    here's our TT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered a copy of Black City. I couldn't take it any longer...hehe. Great teaser...now I want my copy NOW. :P Thanks for sharing! Here's my teaser from The Darkest Minds. Happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser! enjoy.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/12/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete