Friday, March 9, 2012

Online Book Blogger and Publishers Conference

Hello Everyone!

I have some great news to share, I'm attending my first Blogging conference this week. I have learned so much in the past two days. From requesting ARCs from Publishers to improving my profile and public bio on my Netgalley account!

This convention began on Wednesday, but fear not, it's not to late to register, as all the panels have been recorded to comply with many bloggers busy day schedules. It doesn't cost much to register ($45) and you receive this amount back in books and ARCs graciously donated by authors and publishers that are delivered directly to you!

Some publishers attending this conference include: Random House, Penguin Inc, Bloomsbury, Samhain (and many more)

This is an ONLINE conference so internationals join in the fun as well. You'll learn the tools and tricks of the trade from other well-established book bloggers and professionals in the industry. Plus it's a great way to interact with others who share your passion for books! :)

For more information on this conference click here. But hurry and register soon, the last day of the conference is Saturday, March 10th. I hope to see you all in the chat rooms!

Happy Reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment