Sunday, March 11, 2012

In My Mailbox #20

This was such a good week! I'm still smiling from all the goodies! :)


From Publisher for Review

The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce (Random House) - July '12
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (Sourcebooks) - NOW AVAILABLE!
Fated by Alyson Noel (St. Martin's Press) - May '12

From Trade with other bloggers- Thanks Sarah and Sasha!
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (HarperTeen) - May '12
Once by Anna Carey (HarperTeen) - July '12

I bought
Partials by Dan Wells (Balzar and Bray) - NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Nice Girls Don't Bite Their Neighbors by Molly Harper - NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Above by Leah Bobet - NOW AVAILABLE IN CANADA!!! (I'm so going to the launch party for this title! :) )
Stuck in the back - Pure by Jennifer L. Armentrout (SpencerHill Press) - NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!!!

Just one more thing...
How cool are these covers, right? Don't they look so similar? An awesome picture of the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD and another of New York- haha proud Canadian right here :)

That's all for me this week, what did you get in your mailbox?

Happy Reading!!!






10 comments:

  1. You have a great mailbox! I love the covers of Partials and Above (YAY, Canadian). Enjoy

    Here is my IMM

    Happy Reading!
    Lindsay @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mailbox this week, Hayley! I can't wait to read "Once", "Fated", and "Above" - I hope you enjoy them! :)

    My IMM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of amazing books! I'm so excited about Partials :)

    Happy reading!
    In My Mailbox #13

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome books! I got Partials this week too and I'm being haunted by Above - maybe I need to buy it just to stop it stalking me ;)

    Happy reading :D
    My IMM @ The Aussie Zombie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! I bought Eve a few weeks ago, but I still got to read it. It looks awesome though (: I hope you enjoy all of your books!

    Celine ~ Nyx Book Reviews
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahhahah! True Canadian. Love it! I've started Above but it's been a sputtering read. I hope you'll enjoy all the lovely books you got this week! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness. You did get A LOT of goodies! I'm way jealous with several of the books you've gotten! Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice mailbox this week! I really want to read Partials. It looks like a great book.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! Fated's cover is SO pretty! I hope you enjoy all your new books. (:

    Here's my IMM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very funny. Delusional, but funny. (Proud NYer here but I love Canada too!)
    You got good stuff -- happy reading!

    ReplyDelete