Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Chameleon by Kelly Oram

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine

I loved BEING JAMIE BAKER and after reading the excerpt Kelly has released on her blog here, I KNOW I'm going to LOVE this one! But June is so far away :( o how I wish I could review this one early... (Title linked to Goodreads page)
by: Kelly Oram
Release Date: June 25th/13. - So flippin far away!
Publisher: Bluefields
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
For small-town rebel Dani Webber magic and monsters are no more real than the Easter Bunny… until the day she accidentally stops time. Dani quickly discovers that not only do supernaturals exist, but she herself is one of them. This is great news for her life-long best friend Russ, who can finally come clean about his own supernatural status and his undying love for her. Before the two can start to enjoy the long overdue relationship, Dani is taken by a powerful council of supernaturals who believe she is the Chosen One destined to save them from extinction.

As if being kidnapped and expected to save the world isn’t bad enough, an ancient prophecy warns of the Chosen One’s dark nature: “Only the truest love will keep her an agent for good.” The council believes they know who this “true love” is and, unfortunately, that person isn’t Russ. The mysterious, powerful and devastatingly handsome Seer is the last person Dani wants in her life, but when she starts having visions of a horrific future, she has no one else to turn to for help.

Soon Dani finds herself torn between two very different boys with two very different opinions of whom she can trust. With the visions getting worse and time running out, Dani is forced to put aside her feelings and work with both the Seer and Russ before an ancient evil is unleashed upon the earth.

What titles are you waiting on this week?

Happy Reading!!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for a good paranormal. Awesome pick!! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    Arlene @ WinterHaven Books
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean WH! It just looks so good and the romance is going to be amazing, I can just feel it! :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous cover. Not sure I'd be into this, but a review might sway me!
    New Follower <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyaaaaah!! I want I want!!

    new follower

    follow back?

    My Wow:

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/waitin-on-wednesday.html#links

    Giveaway! Win Warner T-Shirts and a signed copy of Unravel Me

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the cover on this one. Sounds interesting!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't heard of this before but it sounds very good. I also love the cover :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good choice, enjoy!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting - I've never heard of this book! June isn't TOO far away - hang in there! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower!

    This sounds interesting, I wonder how big the hype will be as we get closer to June??

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete