Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Sever by Lauren DeStefano


I can't wait to finish this series- I need to know who she'll end up with! :)

Sever by Lauren DeStefano
Release Date: Feb. 12th/13.
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
Time is running out for Rhine in this conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Chemical Garden Trilogy.With the clock ticking until the virus takes its toll, Rhine is desperate for answers. After enduring Vaughn’s worst, Rhine finds an unlikely ally in his brother, an eccentric inventor named Reed. She takes refuge in his dilapidated house, though the people she left behind refuse to stay in the past. While Gabriel haunts Rhine’s memories, Cecily is determined to be at Rhine’s side, even if Linden’s feelings are still caught between them.

Meanwhile, Rowan’s growing involvement in an underground resistance compels Rhine to reach him before he does something that cannot be undone. But what she discovers along the way has alarming implications for her future—and about the past her parents never had the chance to explain.

In this breathtaking conclusion to Lauren DeStefano’s Chemical Garden trilogy, everything Rhine knows to be true will be irrevocably shattered.

What titles are you waiting on, this week?

Happy Reading!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love the covers in this series! I haven't read book 1 yet but I've heard so many good things about it.

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hear such great things about this series, but I can never get excited about it to read it when I read the book flap on in at the LMC. I'm not sure why. They have very original covers though which I like. Happy reading.
    Waiting on Weds @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to start Wither still! I guess I better hurry up so I can read this one when it comes out. Great pick this week!
    Check out my WoW post :)

    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read Wither still! It's been on my TBR list for too long. Uh I must read it soon!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started this series, but really need to get back into it. Great choice!

    Here's a link to my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Wither somewhere on my shelf but I never got around to reading the book. I should start soon before this one comes out. Great pick :)

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't a huge fan of Wither, but I'm considering carrying on with this trilogy. I'll probably wait until this is out so I can a) read them both in one go and b) know if it ends well XD

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sever sounds awesome but I still haven't read the first two books so I'll have to read them first. Great pick. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to pick up Fever! I keep forgetting about it, so silly of me.

    My WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe this series is about to be over, but at the same time, I can't wait to know how it's all going to wrap up! Great choice this week, I'm definitely looking forward to this one too!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! I need to start on this series soon! :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good choice, sounds like a great series.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seriously need to start this series! Can't wait! :D Great pick and thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW post! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great choice! Can't wait for this one either!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great pick! I really need to get started on this series.

    My WoW Post

    ReplyDelete