Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout


O PLEASE, PLEASE AUGUST COME FASTER!

Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: August 14th/12
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
Being connected to Daemon Black sucks…

Daemon’s determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarre connection. I’ve sworn him off even though he’s running more hot than cold these days. But against all common sense, I’m falling for him. Hard.

Our relationship issues aren’t out biggest problem…

The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we’re linked, I’m a goner. So is he. And when a new boy shows up a school with a secret of his own, things get complicated fast. I need to choose between my own instincts and Daemon’s.

But then everything changes…

I’ve seen someone who shouldn’t be alive. Daemon’s never going to stop searching until gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them—from me?

No one is who they seem. And not everyone will survive the lies.

What book are you pining for this week???

HAPPY READING!!!

6 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more! I absolutely LOVED Obsidian and can't wait to get hold of Onyx.

    A great WoW..

    My WoW, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-9th-may.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read Obsidian!!! But I plan to read it soon.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Obsidian but I still haven't had a chance to read it yet! I know there are a lot of people waiting on this book! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldnt agree more with your pick I really really adore these series too =)

    Here is mine WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeeppp!!! I LOOOVVVVEEEE Obsidian. This is most definitely on my top 3 waiting list. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to read this one! I love Obsidian. Great pick!
    Em

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete