Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: A Fractured Light


I love the covers for this series- so gorgeous! :)

A Fractured Light (A Beautiful Dark #2) by Jocelyn Davies
Release Date: September 25th/12.
Publsiher: HarperTeen

Synopsis courtesy of Goodreads:
When she wakes up in unfamiliar surroundings, Skye knows something terrible has happened to her. But it’s not until she hears Asher, the dark, rebellious angel she fell in love with, that the memories of Devin and his shocking betrayal come flooding back.

Skye returns home, but with the knowledge of who she really is, nothing can ever be the same. As she tests the limits of her newfound powers, Skye discovers that she’s capable of far more than anyone could have imagined. Both the Order and the Rebellion want her for their side as war between the factions looms. She can’t forgive the Order for nearly killing her, but something holds her back from embracing the Rebellion.

A Fractured Light picks up right after A Beautiful Dark‘s shocking cliffhanger ending and is perfect for fans of Lauren Kate’s Fallen and Becca Fitzpatrick’s Hush, Hush saga.

What book are you waiting for this week?

Happy Reading!!!


12 comments:

  1. Since book 1 has a cliffhanger, I think I'll wait a little longer to read it, so I won't be left in suspense.

    My WOW
    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :) just popping in...
    Sounds like a great book, nice choice!

    Here is my choice...
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. have jet to read book1
    cool choice



    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to read book 1 it seems. Thanks for sharing!

    Come by my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I really like the cover on the second book more than the one on the first book. I haven't read the first book yet but it's on my wishlist. Happy reading:)

    Here's the link to my WOW...

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/04/wow-iced-vamp-and-iron-mask-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first one yet! LOL.

    New Follower - or old... I can't remember... O.O
    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another series that I have to get around to... Haha.

    Check out my WOW?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still have to read the prequel, but the covers alone make me want to do that so much sooner!

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/waiting-on-wednesday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first book was okay, so I think I'm going to give it a shot :)

    Visit my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This book sounds interesting and the cover is alluring.

    ReplyDelete